Followers

Monday 31 October 2011

Male/21/From China/ Exchange student is South-Korea


I’m 21 years old and a Chinese student in SCNU. I love singing, reading and literature.
I can understand this country's culture abroad, and get to know friends from around the world. The main thing is to learn more advanced science and technology. But I have to adapt to the environment and culture of this country. Sometimes I feel some what lonely and dull. Of course, I will always miss my parents at home.
I think that the Korean culture and food evolve from China. So for the Chinese people to adapt to Korean culture is not a difficult thing. But the Koreans and the Chinese people's way of life is indeed a bit different. In contrast, I am more accustomed to the Chinese people's diet and lifestyle. But I like Korean culture too.  The most important thing of life is language in Korea. Although   learning Korean for Chinese people is a relatively easy thing.  Yet we do not like Korean language complexity of the structure. I have not been to other countries, but I would like to experience the European culture. English is a traditional, systematic language. I like to learn it. But my English is not very good. Europe is the place I am longing for. It has a long history, culture and beautiful natural environment. If I had a chance, I would get it .
I am an exchange student. I can come to Korea to learn through the school's recommendation. I know that Korea has more advanced communications technology .Many countries in Europe and America have it ,too .I can learn a lot of professional skills.
I have no special plans. If I have a opportunity , I would like to study further   to get a master degree in Korea or the other country.
I think I don’t know how to recommend others to go abroad. I believe that if many people have the opportunity to experience the foreign culture and life, they would choose to go abroad especially in China. That will be their life experiences.
Of course, studying courses in South Korea will certainly help my future. Learning professional knowledge will be my way of survival, and can serve human beings.
For racial discrimination, it may not exist in Korea. But people may have different views of culture, for example, many people do not understand China and Chinese. I hope more people understand the changes in China.
 I think global talents are to understand and adapt to global changes including economic, scientific, cultural, national development, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment